1) The results of all readings will be kept strictly confidential at all times.
2) Readings will be performed honestly and accurately to the best of my ability. I will not interpret the cards based on what the person wants to hear. I WILL interpret the cards with consideration for the recipient's feelings, but I will also provide a truthful and complete answer, without lying by commission or omission.
3) I will NEVER offer, nor attempt to offer, advice which I am neither qualified nor trained to give. This includes (but is not limited to) medical, legal, or financial advice. For assistance in those areas, I will refer the recipient to seek the counsel of a physician, attorney, or financial adviser, respectively.
4) I will ALWAYS answer the recipient's questions about any reading I perform, and there will NEVER be an added fee involved for followup discussion. I want to be certain that the recipient of the reading clearly understands the contents of the reading. When I read for someone in person, I discuss the results at length with the individual. Since the readings on this site are being offered via email, recipients are welcome to correspond via email with me regarding the results at any time.
5) I will always respond promptly to a request for a reading. If for ANY reason there will be a delay, I will contact the recipient, explain why, and arrange a reasonable time frame for the reading to be performed. If this is unsatisfactory to the recipient, their payment will be refunded in full prior to my performing the reading.
6) I will remind the recipient that they have control over their own actions at all times. No card reading results are fixed and unchangeable, and the recipient's own actions are required to nurture and follow up on potential successes, or to take precautions to avoid or diminish possible obstacles. I will do everything in my power to remind the recipient that they are the ones that have control over the outcome of and/or their response to every situation they face. Whether they have opted to have a card reading about a given situation or not, full control over their actions/reactions, and its accompanying responsibility, always belongs to the recipient. Nothing and no one can ever take that power away from them, and I will never state nor imply otherwise.
7) I will reserve the right to respectfully decline to perform a reading for any person who appears to have developed a dependence on card readings in order to make decisions. Excessive reliance on card readings is not only unrealistic, it's unhealthy, and I won't knowingly lead someone down that path. I will respectfully refund the person's payment and decline to do a reading for them, if I believe that their desire to have their cards read will do them more harm than good.
8) I will never use any reading I provide as a method to extract any unannounced fees, or to make a sales pitch for anything else, to the recipient. Charges for any readings will be clearly stated on my site, and there will not be any additional costs involved. At no time in my interpretation of the card reading will I make an attempt to convince the recipient to purchase anything else, including additional readings.
9) I will never attempt to perform a reading when I know in advance that it's impossible to use the cards to answer the recipient's question as it was stated to me. If the recipient has asked me to perform a reading for a question that the cards are not designed to answer, I will inform them of this immediately and work with them to rephrase the question or choose a different question. If we cannot come to an agreement regarding the question prior to my doing the reading, I will respectfully refund the payment in full.
If I know in advance of a time period when I will be offline and unable to check e-mail, the time frame for my absence will be clearly stated on the home page, along with the date that I will resume checking e-mail and providing readings. Correspondence received during my absence, including requests for readings, will be responded to as soon as possible upon my return.