2.04.2010

My gosh, it's been a slow night!

Wow, it's been a slow night. I think I'll log on for some extra time at the end of tonight's session. The later it gets, the fewer other readers are online and the greater the odds are that I'll get a call.

In the meantime, I have a few observations. Tonight was the first time that I had a request for a general reading for this year. It took me until halfway into my fourth week as a reader before I got a call from someone who didn't have a more specific question on their mind.

I also have had ONE call that went against the pattern I've seen, of people asking only about troubled relationships. The people whose relationships are in difficulty are still the majority, by far. But it was nice to get a question about a healthy, thriving relationship. I hope I get a bunch more of those. :-)

1 comment:

  1. I hear you! I'm doing readings for another company and the phone nor the chat hasn't rung at all tonight. I had one 2 minute chatter this morning who couldn't get the chat to chat.

    Oh well, at least there's plenty of tarot cards at hand to read :).

    ReplyDelete