2.02.2010

Today's Daily Draw

Ace of Swords, Four of Cups, Wheel of Fortune

Today's question was, "What do I need to know most, right now?" Swords correspond to thought, a topic also reflected by the contemplation in the 4 of Cups.

In this case, the combined pictures are telling me that if I think things out carefully before taking action, it will point me toward the top of the Wheel in the Wheel of Fortune, and to all the benefits that come with the upright Wheel of Fortune card.

It's also my reminder to use ALL of my mental abilities in conjunction with my analysis of the cards, both for myself and for the callers I speak to. If I use only some of my skill, I do a disservice to the callers and to myself. I need to think and analyze the cards in front of me before speaking, even though the temptation is to start speaking as soon as possible, because I know that time is money and I want the callers to get their money's worth.

I'm still acclimating to this new reading job, as it's only my fourth week. But even so, I can feel more aspects of "how to do the job well" falling into place as I gain more experience. Honing my analytical skills is something I've made a conscious effort to do, and according to this reading, it's something I need to continue doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment