1.29.2010

LOL! OK, here's something that never happened to old-time readers!

LOL! Here's a reading situation that I left me feeling highly amused. I did a phone reading tonight for someone who was asking about her relationship. There's nothing unusual about that. But I happened to get a few auspicious cards for the caller, including The Lovers. Just after I finished explaining what The Lovers means, the caller burst out laughing. Seems that her beau chose that very moment to send her a very suggestive text message. Um, yeah, I'm thinking that The Lovers card was right on target in this case. :-)

The Tarot readers from generations ago never had their sitters get text messages from their Significant Others in the middle of a relationship reading. Today's readers have to handle situations that were undreamed of by our forbears. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment