1.22.2010

Note to self...

Note to self...

Some people who call these phone-in services are placing the call because they're unhappy. And apparently, some of THOSE people will take it out on the reader when the reader's not forthcoming with the answers they've pre-determined that they want to hear.

So yeah, I'm a bit miffed at the moment for having been rudely treated. But I'm not going to hold onto it. And compared to what's weighing on Caller X's shoulders, one rude caller is minor. My annoyance will fade and go away. X's issues don't appear to be things that will be fading any time soon. Maybe if I was in X's shoes, my fuse would be short, too.

Breaking confidentiality is unthinkable, not to mention against my code of ethics, so I'll just say this: I wish I could send Caller X the previous post on this blog, the one that hammers home the YOU DESERVE HONESTY, SO ACCEPT NOTHING LESS proclamation. Because unfortunately, that's the crux of the matter, and it's a situation that only Caller X can resolve.

No comments:

Post a Comment